Is it just me?

10.18.2010

I have this thing that I do when visiting other blogs.  I go to their followers and click on  pics that look interesting or just pop out to me and find out if they have a blog. If so I check it out, I also check out their blog roll to see if they have any good ones that I don't already know about.  I can do this for hours, LOL.  Get a life right, but I find it fun and have found a lot of good blogs this way.  But I can't help but wonder is it just me? How do you find new blogs?

Photobucket

2 comments :

Adrienne said...

It's so funny that you mentioned that. I just wrote a post this weekend about the same thing.

ReBorYn said...

I do it!!!! LOL

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs