Your name goes here

9.13.2010

I choose you!  Remember this cute little character? I use to watch this cartoon (Pokemon) all the time believe it or not, before it was overcome by popularity and then I just lost interest. 

I loved the way the trainer would collect the different species, train them and when it came time to battle the enemy he would choose the best one fit for the fight. 

A while ago I thought about this cartoon and how the Lord calls us to overcome certain obstacles in the same way. He trains and prepares us and then when theirs a battle to fight ,it may be big it may be small, he calls us out.   By saying "Your Name Here, I choose you!"

My analogy my be funny,but this is how the Lord speaks to me at times.  And I see what he's trying to say to me in a whole nother light.

So what has the Lord chosen you for today?  Whatever it is, know that He is with you and that he will never bring you to anything that he can't bring you through.

Bible Verses

I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, 'You are my servant'; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. Isaiah 41:9(NIV)


If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.  John 15:19(NIV)


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs