Just venting

9.12.2010

My natural texture is not playing nice. I am so thinking about calling up my stylist and making an appointment to get my hair texlaxed, seriously.  My hair is crazy, and it does nothing that I want it to.

OK, breathe, take deep breaths, don't do nothing that you will regret.  Exhale.

Maybe if I just give myself a break and braid it up for a while and take my mind off of it.  I have this style that I've been wanting to try forever. So I think I'll try that. Hopefully my stylist hasn't moved cause she does braids too. I will call tomorrow and see. Here is the style I want to try. Thanks for letting me vent. 




Yep, I think I'm going to go for it! Seeing the style again has talked me into it.

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs