Don't call this a comeback

9.10.2010

Well I'm back! Well in a way I really haven't gone anywhere. Any who, I've been good! Glad to be in a better place. And happy it didn't take long to get here.  I've gotten back to things that I've slipped up on. Like reading my bible and journaling. 

How these things got taken out of my routine I don't know? Because I love writing a I love reading my Bible.  I try to read my Bible everyday and if I don't have anything particular in mind to read I'll just read a Proverb for whatever day it is.  Journaling is so therapeutic for me, to get out feelings and thoughts that otherwise I may have kept inside.

I've been trying to read these two books but I have to say that I haven't been able to get into either book, seriously.  And it may just be me, sorry. And then again maybe not. 


        


Now onto my hair, I got my Jamaican Black Castor oil in the mail a while back and I am loving the fact that I have finally found a product to hold my edges down. LOL.  I wasn't expecting this because I have tried all kinds of gels and pomades etc. and nothing has worked til now.  I brought it to help with growth and I still need to check but I don't think it's been long enough to tell any difference. So maybe in a month or two. I'll keep you posted.

tah, tah for now


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs