DIY I Shall

9.11.2010

I want to try one of these skirts with the wide elastic bands. And try to make it I shall. 

I think I'll make mine longer, to the knees maybe.

I'll do without the buttons though, although cute.


It took forever to find the wider elastic, and come to find out it was right under my nose all the time at one of my fabric spots.  I may change fabric pattern this may not be enough to accommodate all the junk I got in the trunk. LOL.

I'll post back with the finished product.

Photobucket

3 comments :

Carmesha said...

Can't wait to see the finished product! I really need to learn to sew...

BeULuv said...

I'm a beginner myself, but still excited to see how it turns out.

chidinma obinnakwelu said...

i would love to see the out come
www.thatnigeriangirl.net

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs