Visions of weddings dancing around in my head

8.03.2010

In due time and in due season I'm sure the day that I wed will come. With all of the weekend star weddings and all the beautiful love stories being told in the blog world I can't help the visions of rings, bouquets, and dresses dancing around in my head.  And I can so see how brides become bridezillas, I was getting upset and stressed out just looking for pics. lol.  What I know for sure is that my dress will be strapless, easy breezy. The possibilities for food, flowers, and decorations are endless and at this point, I only have an inkling of an idea.  And my ring, I want it to be white gold and vintage I'm even open to a canary yellow or colored stone.  Any other single ladies have visions of weddings dancing around in your head?

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs