Share, share alike

8.08.2010

My sister shared this with me and now I would like to share it with you.

The Knots Prayer

Dear God:

Please untie the knots
that are in my mind,
my heart and my life.
Remove the have nots,
the can nots and the do nots
that I have in my mind.

Erase the will nots,
may nots,
might nots that may find
a home in my heart.

Release me from the could nots,
would nots and
should nots that obstruct my life.

And most of all,
Dear God,
I ask that you remove from my mind,
my heart and my life all of the 'am nots'
that I have allowed to hold me back
especially the thought
that I am not good enough.
Amen

Author Known To God

Photobucket

2 comments :

Vee said...

I love this! Hope you don't mind if I share it on my blog :)

BeULuv said...

Hi Vee! Feel free to share with your readers it's a beautiful poem and should be shared as much as possible :)

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs