People, Places, Things Installation #3

8.03.2010

Happy Tuesday everyone! Although we're already the second day into the week I still wanted to share my inspirations from this weekend.

This weekend was a great one, the boys are back home from their summer vacation. The house feels so less empty now.  The trip to the airport to pick them up and seeing the inside of an airport for the first time inspired me to travel more.  I was a little upset that all the shops were closed so a shopping opportunity was lost while I waited for their plane to land.

I missed church this weekend and was inspired by this gentleman, who preached a sermon he called "Use everything you got!".  He really knows how to put a fire under a person to get things done and step out and receive what God has for you. 
I took the title of the sermon literally and got to work on my jewelry making.



I made about nine different pieces altogether
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs