Hair style challenge and other stuff

8.20.2010

This is my style of the day I'm challenging myself to style my hair more in protective styles. This is my style for today. Its a single two stranded twist pinned behind my ear with a bun in the back. I put the flower in for flavor.

Excuse the towels and stuff in the background

I also placed an order for some Jamaican castor oil hair food.  I was considering it when I checked out the site on K.I.S.S, and then Traycee did a review on it and raved about it so I went ahead and went for it. I'm also going to make a trip to the heath store for some hair vitamins. I'm really going to start to focus more on my hair health and growth.  I would like to go to mid-back, but we'll see. I'll have to do a flat iron to check my current length it was at bra strap length but then I cut off the remainder of my relaxed hair so now I'm just not sure. We'll see.


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs