Giving freely

8.16.2010

If you guessed from the title of this post its give-a-way time!  This time up for grabs are these Jesus earrings, courtesy of ByFaithAccessories.com 


And what do you have to do to win these bad boys? 

  • Be a follower of this blog (If you don't already, just hit the follow button and follow publicly)

  • Leave the comment "Praise Him" in the comment box.

  • For an extra entry give your favorite bible verse or inspirational quote that glorifies the lord. (Must do this in a separate comment)

  • Open internationally.

  • Contest ends Aug. 27 (11:59 pm MST)

  • Winner announced Aug. 30 and will be picked at random
Enjoy my luvlies and God bless!


Photobucket

5 comments :

jc said...

Praise Him.

This is such a blessed giveaway, thank you.

yumihamano@gmail.com

ReBorYn said...

PRAISE HIM!!!! PRAISE HIM!!!! and PRAISE HIM AGAIN!!!!

A new start said...

Praise him.

What a wonderful giveaway item :)

A new start said...

I'm just saying this just because, I don't need the extra entry.

Favorite verse: Philippians 4:13

Whenever I feel like giving up, I recite this verse to myself :)

BeULuv said...

Thank you for your entries ladies!

@ A new start, thats a great one. I lean on that one a lot myself.

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs