A quote and two cents

7.29.2010

Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday. ~Don Marquis


Hmmm, I never thought about it like this before.  The last thing I want to do is be a day late and a dollar short from something I could have easily done yesterday.  If you follow my blog you know that my goal for the year is Just Do It!  And that is just what I've been doing, from the smallest of things to the scariest of things. Because truthfully, I was a true procrastinator for the longest time.  I then began to  relize that I wasn't getting very far with what I wanted to do because procrastination is a thief of time.  With that in mind, I don't know about you, but I don't know when my last moments here on earth will be, but I do know that they will not be stolen by procrastinating living. 

Please, if I have given more than two cents, keep the change.

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs