New music for my playlist coming

7.28.2010


Now ya'll know I love to get in the spirit and jam my backside off, lol.  So I am always on the look out for some good gospel music I can jam to.  I also like to tone it down and just listen to good gospel music.  If you've followed last years Sunday Best, you know that Y'anna Crawley was the winner. And if you've been waiting on her album it will be here on Aug 22.  The debut album is sure to have you gooving with a remake of Anita Baker's, Sweet Love. You can check out the album's title track The Promise and other singles from the soon to release album here.

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs