Sad but true

6.03.2010


I have to admit I have an addiction that I've been dealing with. For the past few weeks I've been finding myself going through 3 and 4 boxes of these a week and most of the time the box is finished in the same day. (Sigh) So today I've made up my mind to kick this habit. Know whenever I think about them this song crosses my mind.

Mint Oreo Fudge Cremes, I dedicate this song to you. It was good while it lasted.

If you see me walking down the street
And I start to cry each time we meet
Walk on by, walk on by

Make believe that you don't see the tears
Just let me grieve
in private 'cause each time I see you
I break down and cry
And walk on by (don't stop)
And walk on by (don't stop)
And walk on by

I just can't get over losing you
And so if I seem broken and blue
Walk on by, walk on by

Photobucket

1 comment :

MJ said...

I am here to tell you some good has come from this sad story- I have been tempted to try these and now I have the strength to resist! If I don't even taste them, maybe I can avoid going through the withdrawal. Thanks for sharing your story!

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs