People, Places, Things installment #2

6.28.2010

I was a busy, busy bee this weekend. And I just wanted to share a few things  I made and the inspirations for them all.

These do- hickys and this fabric


Inspired me to make this shirt and these accessories

This tee shirt, it inspired me to turn it into an off the shoulder tee.

This movie is fun, funny, has action and makes you think it so inspired me. Here are a few of my favorite lines.

The Mad Hatter: [to Alice] You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness.
Alice Kingsley: I try to believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
I'm not sure who said this: If it ain't Alice it ain't dead!


What inspired you this weekend?


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs