By Faith Accessories Give-a-way winners annouced

6.10.2010

I first off would like to thank everyone who took the time to check out my spot and participate. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Like I said this contest is near and dear to my heart I loved reading all the positive feed back and thank yous for this contest. And I will be holding more give-a-ways from By Faith Accessories in the future so keep a look out and I hope that you would keep By Faith Accessories in mind when wanting to make a fashion statement of faith and that you would spread the word to those you know.

And now without further adue the second place winner of one piece of jewelry courtesy of By Faith Accessories is:
VanessaS.
Please email me with your final jewelry pick and mailing address.

And now for the grand prize winner with their choice of two pieces of jewelry courtesy of By Faith Accessories is:
MJ.
Please email me with your final jewelry picks and mailing address.

Thank you once again to all who participated and more give-a-ways with By Faith Accessories to come.

Photobucket

2 comments :

MJ said...

I am the winner of the two pieces of jewelry, and I just want to let you know that I really love them! I got two silver bangles with prayers/ Bible verses on them, and I wore them stacked with a plain silver bangle I already had- they looked great! And it meant a lot to me to have such inspirational reminders of my faith with me all day. My toddler daughter loved them too! I'll be shopping for my teenage niece (and myself, among others) at By Faith accessories in the future. Thank you so much for picking me!

BeULuv said...

MJ, I'm so glad that you love and are enjoying your selections. To God be the glory, to have a reminder of his word and his love for us is the whole point of By faith Accessories. Thank you, and your welcome. God Bless.

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs