Hey, Hey, Hey it's shea, shea, shea

5.17.2010

Shea butter that is. I've been pretty bored today, but then there's a knock at the door and who is it? None other than the friendly neighborhood postman. And what does he have? A package for little ole' me. This just makes my day. LOL.

I ordered a pound of Shea butter from Nature's indulgence by Dionne and it came today. She even included a complimentary Sheer Shine Lip Gloss. I was feeling a little chapped so I immediately tried the lip gloss and let me tell you this gloss is the business. Thank you Dionne! Check her out
here and here.

Photobucket

2 comments :

Hair and Beyond said...

Cool delivery, I love extras in the package.

Indulgenceiskey said...

I am so glad that you like the lip gloss! Also, thanks for the shout out and for your purchase. I really appreciate it. Take care and Be U :-)!

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs