Staying motivated

3.23.2010

Happy Tuesday everyone! I haven't posted in almost a week and yes I have to say that I'm dealing with a lack of motivation. I feel its mostly due to not having a clear plan as to what direction I would like to take this blog. I set a goal for myself to post something everyday this month or at least have as many post as there are days in this month if not more. And as of today I'm behind so I have some catching up to do. I've deemed this year as my year of just do it, whatever it is that needs to be accomplished in order to move forward, just do it. Don't sit and think about it only to talk myself out of it or ponder it so long only to delay progress. Plan it and actively move forward to accomplish it.


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs