DIY art and art on a budget

2.02.2010

This is my latest project, a 500 piece Annie Lee puzzle. I finished this a couple of weeks ago, and it took me about 2 maybe 2 1/2 days to complete. If you have a little time and patience puzzles are a really great inexpensive way to add art to a space. I was able to find this one along with another one for only $9.99 each. I plan to glue this one with puzzle glue so that it holds together and then frame it for display.

My Cup Runneth Over by Annie Lee
(puzzle)

Although I haven't gotten around to this yet, another idea is to purchase a wall calender by your favorite artist if they have one or just one with really nice photos that you like frame them and wholla, 12 beautiful works of art for $20 or less.


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs