Just polyvoring

1.27.2010

Although a simple white tee and basic jean can be hot all on their own, I was inspired to take these simple and basic pieces and allow them to play backup and let some great accessory pieces have the lead.

Simply


If money was no object I would rock this outfit to the T, but the total cost of this fit would be $1443, and that's not happening. The bulk of the cost being the Paul Smith bag at $910. But I do think this could be done with similar pieces with smaller price tags. I will be on the look out.

Simply Drastic


The shoes are the stand out piece here and alone cost $1610. And may be a little harder to come by with a smaller price tag, but with a pair of strappy sandals and a bedazzler...LOL. Yep, I would make it happen.

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs