It's been a long time

1.26.2010

but Lauryn Hill so left us with one of the greatest albums ever,to step to. The mis-education album, not the no beat one (I'm not sure what that one was all about). And I am so patiently waiting for her to do another album, for real. This past weekend Lauryn performed at the Raggamuffin Music Festival in New Zealand. She performed the hit "Doo Wop" (That Thing), and yes she still got it. The band was playing a little to fast causing her to have to speed up her flow and she still killed it. You go girl! I so miss her.





Do you have a favorite Lauryn Hill song? Let me know.
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs