Please forgive me

12.17.2009

"Obey God, and leave the consequences to him." - Dr. Charles Stanley

This would have been my Sunday post, if I had posted. This week has been work, work, work, but in my industry ,tis' the season, so I'm not complaining. But this quote has been with me all week, and decided to go ahead and post it anyway. My apologies for the lateness of this post and the lack there of for this week.

If your not familiar with Dr. Stanley, he is founder of Intouch Ministries and pastor of First Baptist Church of Atlanta. In of course Atlanta, GA. He breaks the word down and does more than just pick a verse out of the Bible and preach around it. He really teaches the word of God and how to apply it to your everyday life. Yep, he's fabulous!
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs