People, Places and Things.....

12.07.2009

Just a few things that inspired me and/or caught my fancy this weekend.

I haven't been to wal-mart in ages, but found myself there this weekend. A couple of her pieces caught my fancy so I looked further and found her site. I think I likey her style.

Black, the color peach, pearls, & lace. I seen this color combo and was inspired to try it oneday with something lacey along with some pearls. I think lace and pearls togather give such a romantic and timeless vibe.
The words Faith, Hope, and Love, these three words inspired me to take a few baby steps toward a creative project. Stay tuned...
Photobucket

1 comment :

Adrienne S. said...

The necklaces have caught my eye. Great picks.

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs