A need and a want....

12.11.2009

I need a couple of pairs of skinny jeans, because I'm finding that my boot cut jeans don't look to good when I want to where my jeans tucked into my boots.

Basic five pocket skinny jean. (Photo: gojane.com)

I want this ring. I think it is so beautiful. A fabulous way to prasie him evan with my fashion. These are 3 Beautiful Stainless Steel Rings. The middle ring, high polish mini silhouette band reads "I Know The Plans I Have For You - Jeremiah 29:11". Top crowning princess cut ring has 11 cubic zerconium stones encased with back side engraving and black fill reading "Do All To The Glory Of God - 1 Cor. 10:31". Bottom crowning princess cut ring has 11 cubic zerconium stones encased with back side engraving and black fill reading "O Lord My Rock And My Redeemer - Psalm 19:14". So beautiful.

Havenly Stock $49.00


Photobucket

1 comment :

Adrienne S. said...

I agree with you on the skinny jeans - they just fit into boots better than boot cut jeans.

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs