Frugal Fashionista store find

10.30.2009

I found this really FF friendly store the15dollarstore.com and came across some really nice finds. Some brands I've even heard of before not that it matters, cause if its nice, cute and the price is right I'm buying it.



Pink Rose Sweater
Reg.42.00 Now 15.00

Kenneth Cole Tri-Fold Wallet
Reg. 60.00 Now 15.00
Christine & Kelly Studded Wedge Boot
Reg. 57.00 Now 15.00
Go Max Floral Embroidered Western Boot
Reg. 75.00 Now 15.00
LINQ Henley Shirt W/Silk Trim
Reg. 88.00 Now 15.00

Of course there is always a down side, the size selection seems to be limited. But, I'll still say worth a look.
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs