Dancing Like David Danced!

10.12.2009

Whew, I've been dancing in the spirit all afternoon and I have finally whined down enough to write this post. I got a new MP4 player yesterday so I've been going through emusic.com looking for music to fill it up with. I may be late but I came across these Tye Tribbett songs Victory and Good in the Hood, that got me dancing and praising. Of course I added them to my play list and they will be in heavy rotation. I see and hear Tye Tribbett speaking all the time on TV, I just haven't heard his music before now. I guess the Lord felt it was time. Take a listen if you like.



Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs