Daily Bread

10.28.2009

Sweet Relief 2 by Fred Mathews


I'm more than OK now, but I have to admit that for the past few days, ok maybe a week or so, I've been having this unsettling feeling in my spirit and for the life of me I couldn't figure out why. I'd been praising and worshipping with song (I can't sing, I just play the music and do the best I can with what the lord gave me), going over the word hidden in my heart, praying and yet this feeling would not go away. So I woke up yesterday morning and said, "Lord, I'm not going to turn on the computer this morning, I'm not going to turn on the TV this morning, I'm doing nothing this morning but reading the WORD." And wouldn't you know it, as soon as I began reading did the unsettling feeling that I had leave just like that. I'm still like whoa! My spirit was hungry. I hadn't read my bible in more than a week. And my spirit was crying out to be feed. Lord forgive me.

Photobucket

1 comment :

1x1000 said...

God Bless You my sister

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs