BeULuv at the movies

10.15.2009

Lately I haven't been a big movie goer. Alot of movies I've just been waiting til it comes out on video. But this season I'm really excited about the movies releasing this fall. I will definitely be in line at the theater this October and November for sure. Hope to see you there. If not drop back and let me now your thoughts about the movie if you liked it or hated it. See you at the movies!
Good Hair
in theaters October 23, 2009
Chris Rock explores wonder of black hair.


Michael Jackson the Movie
in theaters October 28, 2009
Compilation of interviews, rehearsals, and backstage footage of
what would have been his comeback tour.



Precious
in theaters November 6, 2009
In her own halting dialect, Claireece Precious Jones, tells her story.

(I want this movie poster)

Movie poster pictures courtesy of moviegoods.com.
Thank you, Movie Goods!

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs